Friday, September 24, 2010

Giant egg

This coloured egg is in the town park in Vegreville.

Route 13 has a nice paved shoulder to cycle on.

This machine is at the Sodbuster's museum in Strome. Can anyone tell me what it was used for?

Overcast with showers in morning and rain this evening. I helped a neighbor cut up a large tree this morning, it needed the 24" chainsaw as it was over three feet in diameter. I then repaired a leaking faucet. I was surprised that when I went for parts, there was no charge because it was a Moem and at least 30 years old. I then mowed the lawn just finishing before the rain started.

2 comments:

  1. It is used for lifting heavy stuff, a type of crane. cocoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cocoa, it has being a while since I had a comment from you. I would said you are close but I was told it is for drilling a well or the exact wording was " for punching a well"

    ReplyDelete