Saturday, October 9, 2010

Big day Sad day

I was riding in day one of the Tip 2 Tip ride. There was 22 cyclists in the event and we had lunch at the Legion.

Thanks to the beavers, the trail was flooded just west of Ellersile. Note the nice clouds in this photo.
The day started 4 but but did get up to 10 and very windy.
The big day was that I cycled from Tignish to Summerside on the trail and logged 110 km.
The sad day was that my bike (Cypress) fell of the vehicle (not my car) transporting it to Tignish and now in is not rideable, both wheels bend, seat post and rack, so it is a mess. That meant I had to ride a borrowed bike that didn't fit as well as Cypress. O well, as someone said, they are making new ones every day.

1 comment:

  1. Are these things that can be repaired?
    Does this mean another new bike? cocoa

    ReplyDelete