Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A very stormy day

Blowing snow at -3 with winds 50 gusting to 80 km/h.
The Cornwall snowshoeing was canceled, as well as all schools and a lot of businesses.
After lunch I was out on the snowshoes for an hour, seem like I was the only one. Around 4:30 I used the blower to clear the walk and driveway, it was -8 by then. With the drifting I will need to do it again in the morning. At home tonight watching "How it is made" on Discovery channel.
The card games at Warren Grove canceled.

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty rough out there. I know on Monday this week it seemed like we experienced all four seasons. Woke up sunny and warm out, but very windy. After I got out of class I was surprised to see that it was snowing out! About an hour later it cleared up, but not too much longer and it started sleeting. It was pretty crazy to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyle, thanks for your comments, It was much worse about two hours later. But nice today.

    ReplyDelete