Thursday, January 7, 2010

Red fox

Photo take in Sunrise Cove subdivision in Cornwall, you can see how little snow we have and the fox is in the red circle.

The fox moved out on the snow so I was able to get a better photo, It was looking at me when I tried to take the photo but by the time the camera clicked, it had turned away.

Cloudy with a little light rain at times, low temp -1.5 and a high of 1. 12 km on EB this morning.
I attended a Trail meeting this morning and was to the town office in the afternoon. After supper I walked the sidewalk on the York Point rd, took me 40 minutes and I logged 3,800 steps.

1 comment:

  1. Very neat... I don't remember many foxes and certainly not coyotes back on the Island. I think a downside of digital cameras versus old film cameras is the delay.

    ReplyDelete